Ducted Gas Heating
Ducted Gas Central Heating is a simple method of heating your Australian home. Ordinary room heaters often fry you on one side while you freeze on the other. That’s because they rely on radiant or direct heat. With ducted gas heating the air that is used to warm your home has not been in touch with a naked flame, but has been transferred through a heat exchanger.The advantage is warmed air totally free of any contaminates or products of combustion.
A very fast warming cycle coupled with low initial cost makes for a very efficient and affordable home heating system, that’s also environmentally friendly.
All brands repaired including Rinnai, Pyrox, Vulcan, Bonair, Celair.
We Service the Adelaide Metropolitan Area
Only $2499* Installed!
Bonaire Replacement Ducted Heating
The advanced technology of the modulation is able to match the load requirements of your home by reducing its heating capacity as low as 10% *. This not only reduces gas consumption but also reduces electricity usage of the fan motor. The MB4 series also offer the choice of Navigator Wall Mounted Controller or the Navigator Radio Frequency (RF) Remote Controller. Both are fully programmable for automatic operation and capable of running up to 8 integrated zones.**.
- Modulating gas valve automatically adjusts gas rate as the home approaches set temperature = reduced energy bills
- Auto adjusting variable – speed room air fan further enhancing the benefit of modulation and energy savings
- Integrated four zone control standard, heat only the rooms you need when you need them
- Unit can run as low as 10% of its total capacity.
- Induced draft combustion for improved energy efficiency
- Electronic ignition – no pilot light
- Quiet efficient operation
- Engineered for Australian conditions
- Compatible with York Dual Cycle systems
- Option of 8 integrated zones
- Easy Installation
Terms & Conditions:
Assumes existing ductwork in good order model quoted 4star 20kw